Way to Jaipur & Udaipur
Way to Jaipur & Udaipur
This tour package is the combination of the Jaipur Tour Package with the Udaipur Tour Package. Both cover wonderful places in Rajasthan. Udaipur the "City of Lake" and Jaipur "Pink City" is full of Rajasthani culture and Heritage. 5 Days long Best Jaipur Tour and Udaipur Tour Packages, and Cabnotels.com is the best tour package, provider.
Welcome to Jaipur & enjoy half-day sightseeing
Our chauffeur will pick you from airport and drop to Hotel. Later, get ready for half-day sightseeing of Jaipur. Visit: Albert Hall Museum & Hawa Mahal. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Jaipur is a wonderful place which can’t be covered in a single day. Sightseeings left yesterday will be covered today, after delicious breakfast start your way towards Amer Fort Jal Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, City Palace. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Journey from Jaipur to Udaipur
Beautiful morning in Pink city starts with the delicious breakfast. Start journey from Jaipur to Udaipur (8hours by road). Check-in & overnight stay at Hotel in Udaipur.
Udaipur the city surrounded by Aravalli Hills founded in 1553 by Maharana Udai Singh || Your beautiful morning starts with breakfast, enjoy it, and prepare yourself for the day. Places waiting for you are: City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Jagdish Temple, Pratap Smarak, Fateh Sagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal & Shilpgram. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Drop to airport
After breakfast our representative will drop you to the Airport/Railway Station. Journey ends with beautiful memories!
Hotel Details for the tour
Terms & Conditions
- In case of non-availability of Hotels at the time of booking, similar category will be given with guest confirmation only.
- Package doesn't include Gala Dinner charges for Christmas or New Year's eve.
- Please check the flight timings & airline policies will be applied.
- Cancellation Policy:- Cancellation more than 30 days before arrival: 15% of the total amount will be charged, Cancellation between 16 to 30 days before arrival: 25% amount will be charged, Cancellation between 8 to 15 days before arrival: 50% amount will be charged, Cancellation under 7 days of arrival or no show : 100% amount will be charged.
- No refunds in the events of natural calamity or disaster, poor weather conditions, civil disturbance, suspension of services related to airlines, transportation, accommodation, etc., government orders or circumstances beyond companies control.
- Guest will be responsible in case of damaging any property of the supplier.